Property Tax

Q: How do I pay my property taxes?

Property taxes are paid directly to the town, village, or school district that levies them in Tioga County. Only unpaid taxes are collected by the County. Unpaid (delinquent) taxes may be paid directly to the County Treasurer.

Other common tax-related information:


 Back to "How Do I...?"